Latest Posts

Wifey Antics: Couple Dates Escape

By 5:58 AM , , ,

I just want to say...I miss my ex-boyfriend!

If you know me well, you'll know that Jejo was my only boyfriend. And yes, I miss him. By him, I mean I also miss us, and the days when we were only thinking of ourselves and it seemed like we had all the time in the world! 

Please don't get me wrong. This may sound like a selfish post, but it's not. Maybe my preggy hormones make me all nostalgic. Let's just say it's been only a number of instances when we have time together, just the two of us. I'd like to believe that I am not alone in being the wife that wants to spend a sweet date with hubby once in a while. And we do just that when we get the chance! :) 

For April, Jejo and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. We had a simple dinner out at Cravings at Katipunan. The ambiance of the newly refurbished Cravings was inviting. As for the food, they had meals that included salad and soup buffet already. My darling husband even gave me flowers and chocolates..o diba? ang sweet? We plan to spend Father's Day there on Sunday, just because DADs EAT FREE! I told him not to blame me if he gets to eat a lot, haha..




Actually, I think our dates now have become more meaningful and exciting, not just because of its rarity, but because we get to talk about our family when we do... what we've achieved so far and about our plans and dreams...We get to talk about our child's development and his mischiefs. And since it's a special time alone with each other, moments spent are much sweeter :)

When you become a parent, I guess the couple dates are necessary, just so you get to spend some quiet time alone with your partner, and "keep the love alive"...if you know what I mean.





When we were at Boracay with the family just 2 weeks ago, I asked my parents if they can babysit for a night so we can spend our dinner date escape! They happily agreed, of course, the grandparents love to take care of their apo...And Kiel loves to spend time with his Mamu and Lolo, since he gets spoiled with karga and tickles.

Our dates are something I look forward to. Even if it means watching last full show movies or even just a one-hour trip to the salon for a haircut...whatever type of date will always be the best spent with the one you love (Nax, cheesy much)!

Father's day is just around the corner. We may not go out on a "date-date" but I always love to spend time with my family. Besides, we'll get to show daddy how he's special to us and treat him as King for a day! :) Oh well, till the next Couple Date Escape!



You Might Also Like

0 comments