Latest Posts

Wifey Antics: Pillow talk

By 10:10 PM , ,

Photo from  findingsun.wordpress.com,
Original artist
 onlyhopexo.tumblr.com 
No, this is not the dirty kind of pillow talk, mind you. I'd like to keep this blog family friendly of course :)

I'm talking about the serious, honest kind between husband and wife.

At the end of the day, when our baby's asleep, my husband and I would have our "pillow talk". We usually talk about how our days went, the current news, and even some philosophical idea! We've been going about this ever since we got married, and it's something we look forward to everyday.
My husband and I started out as best friends in highschool, so the casual talk between us seems so natural at the stage of our relationship. It's been already a decade I've been with my man and still we never run out of things to talk about.


At this point, I believe that a good relationship is when both of partners enjoy the conversation and respect each other's point of views.
You know what I love most about our pillow talks? I love when we get to talk about our experiences together and our personal childhood memories. Sometimes, there are still stories you didn't get to tell each other. The funny ones are always the best! I am also fond of our "dream" conversations, when we get to talk about our goals and future plans for our family and our son, and how are we going to achieve them. Other times we would get all nostalgic and talk about what we've been through together and how we got to this point in our lives (cheesy, I know). 

Photo from glamour.com
Aside from our pillow talks, my husband and I would have casual conversations in the car (during traffic), over breakfast, lunch , or dinner, and occasionally, we would chat online or send texts - especially when we get to tell each other some good news or even some chismis (yes, we love a good gossip once in a while, hehe).

It turns out, we talk about anything and everything under the sun, even concepts and ideas! And we get to be transparent with each other too, which is the ideality of it all.

I hope we never run out of things to talk about. And I can't wait for another pillow talk at the end of the day! :)

How about you? How open are you to your partner? Do you have a pillow talk routine too? What are your favorite conversation topics? Feel free to comment below.

Have a nice day!



Sincerely,



You Might Also Like

0 comments