Latest Posts

Honeybaby: Smart Parenting Magazine Feature

By 8:20 PM , , ,

Earlier in July, as I was just fresh from staring out my online biz, I emailed Ms. Janice Villanueva of Mommy Mundo, to introduce myself and my shop, and to inquire of any upcoming events I could somehow take part in.

She happily replied, and asked for some pictures of our hats too, saying that she was to write an article on new product picks for moms, the Honeybaby hats included! It is truly a blessing! I have started this business to earn while staying at home and taking care of my son, and didn't expect too much, but how God lays out His plans for us is truly amazing!

Anyway, two months after, Smart Parenting's September 2012 issue came out, and we're in it! Makes me so happy!



SP's September issue features Regine Velasquez-Alcasid and Baby Nate on the cover and includes baby tips and finds for new moms, as well as a feature on single parents.

Grab a copy in stores now! :)


Sincerely,

You Might Also Like

0 comments